Halloween 2008

I and Stephan inside the baptist center I was going to my home on Thursday night from my departnemtn, Nedderman Hall, after finishing my class. Then, on they way, I went to the Baptist Center to grab some Free PiZZA there. There they distribute some pumpkins to design faces whatever you like in your own way. I and Stephan designed the pumpkin angry face. Stephan is a undergrad student in The University of Texas at Arlington in Business management. We put two candles inside the pumpkin and put the pumpkin face in front of the center for show case. There were almost 20-25 pumpkins with different designs on them. That was e new experience for me. I enjoyed that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

html to Word Document Converter using Open XML SDK

How to: Get Top n Rows of DataView in C# asp.net