My Camera- Canon PowerShot 720 IS

Finally, I got my digital cam. :D I'm really happy now. Now, I don't have to watch for other's camera. Nabila's cousin brought the camera from Dubai for us. It's Model No is Canon PowerShot 720 IS. It's really cool. Talal helped me a lot for selecting a better camera. My colleague Shahid in Bording Vista also got me introduced with some of the Camera features- Aperture priority, Shutter Speed, Macro View, Optical Zoom etc. Lots of things aha! I have to study more on these topics.
Also, I tried to become a member of BUET photography Association 2 times. But, failed for some reasons.:(

Here are some of the pictures I took.









Danish and Bangladesh Flags In our CEO room
Danish and Bangladesh Flags In our CEO room
Sunny in the training room of Bording Vista
Sunny in the training room of Bording Vista
My Canon PowerShot 720 IS
My Camera Canon PowerShot 720 IS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

html to Word Document Converter using Open XML SDK

How to: Get Top n Rows of DataView in C# asp.net