Favourite Movie List

I'm listing here some of my favourite movies. There are lots of movies I have seen, some are really good and some are bad. You an check out my movie list and if any one of the following have not seen by you then you should try that one. :D













English Movie List:

1. X-Men I, II & III
2. Road to Perdition
3. The Matrix
4. The Incredibles
5. LadyKillers
6. Forrest Gump
7. Transformers
8. The Green Mile
9. Shrek I & II
10. Pirates of The Carribians I
11. Indiana Jones - The Last Crusade
12. The Prestige
The Road to Perdition-Tom Hanks
Bengali Movie List:

1. Matir Moyna (The Clay Bird)
2. Shonkhonil Karagar
3. Srabon Megher Din
4. Molla barir bou.

Hindi Movie List:

1. Dil chahta Hei.
2. Black
3. Bhool Bhuliya.
4. Dilwale dulhaniya lejayenge
5. Bazigor
6. Munna Bhai M.B.B.S
7. Lage Raho Munna Bhai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

html to Word Document Converter using Open XML SDK

How to: Get Top n Rows of DataView in C# asp.net